newsome adoption puzzle project

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Puzzle Humor


Okay sweet Newsome Adoption friends...for a little fundraiser humor. When this began I had all these great ideas about posting puzzle pics everyday. I can hear some of you laughing right now:) If only I could share all of the humorous/tense puzzle moments with you. You would be laughing or crying for sure. I even got this cute little stow and go puzzle keeper to guard our precious "puzzle project" from the mouths and hands of the little munchkins. Well, save your money...they do not work!!!! Let's just say, I am so thankful that so many of you have donated to this adoption in spite of my lack of puzzle pics and I would not change a thing. The Lord is providing in mighty ways for this precious little Newsome. Please consider how you can be a part of the rest of the story:) Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment